NeoLoad is a Load Testing and Stress Tool for all Web and Mobile Applications.
By simulating a large number of users accessing your application, NeoLoad tests the robustness and the performance of the server under different loads. A clear and comprehensive test report pinpoints errors and bottlenecks.
Through the test, NeoLoad answers these questions:
- How many users does my site handle?
- Will my site crash under load?
- What are the response times?
When high-end products are too expensive, when cheap and open source products are too limited, use the best mid-range tool: NeoLoad. User friendly and very easy to use (no scripting, wizards), it requires no training. Additionally, it allows you to design advanced scenarios to handle real world applications.
NeoLoad tests your application, no matter how complex it is. For example, it dynamically extracts links and data while the test is running to inject them in the scenario.
- Browser based recorder: Simply browse your application to record your scenario
- System Monitoring: Get statistics from your servers (CPU, Memory, …) on Windows, Linux, Solaris, SNMP devices, Apache, VMware, Oracle, Tomcat
- Data replacement: Log in the virtual users with different accounts, submit forms changing the values
- SOAP and Webservices dedicated scenario design
- Advanced scenario: using logical actions: if..then...else, while...
- Data extraction: Extract generated links and forms
- Content validation: Check page content under load
- Reporting: Generate a test report (HTML/Word/PDF/XML)
- SSL: Record and replay secured pages.
- IP Spoofing: Mandatory to test IP based load balancers
- Perform your test inside the firewall or in the Cloud
- Support all newest technologies such as Flex, Silverlight, GWT, AJAX Push, JSON, HTML5 and SPDY.
- Support for IPv6
NeoLoad is multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Solaris) and can generate a large amount of traffic by using additional load generators.
NeoLoad is a free trial software application from the Web Servers subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2012-11-21. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
NeoLoad (version 4.1) has a file size of 130.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 596 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.